Thursday, January 15, 2009

Me in Melbourne

Hey everyone...

Over here, it's been quiet since yu li and yen li went to Sydney. They are going for one week so it means that they are coming back next Thursday. Grr because I couldn't take off. Well, it was kind of my fault cuz I didn't give a 2 week notice so by the time I sent my leave application, it was too late already.
Like Yu Li said, we've been making CNY cookies for the past week. But my fav is still pineapple tarts. I think we finished a container in a week (thanks to Yu Li cuz there was one day that she ate 6!) Lol...mum wants us to make kok chai but refuses to allow us to use the ready-made shortcrust pastry from the supermarket. So she proudly says that she will make it herself then, but I know she'll ask me to be her little helper eventually. Hehe...

Also, I have started my summer project (which I bought two summers ago :p). It is a 1000 piece puzzle of a scenery. But believe me, it's harder than it looks. It took us (Yu Li and me) 4 days to get 1/4 of it done...n that is because Yu Li is good at puzzle...I take twice as long...hehe...But I'll get it done :)

Kook Yee, I hope your cookie making goes well this week! I'm sure it will be great! Hope to hear from you all soon!

~love, vei li

No comments:

Post a Comment