Saturday, January 3, 2009

Here doggy doggy

Hi guys! How is everyone going? The Ngans are starting school in a couple of days?

Haha... we've still got another month and a half to go before uni officially starts. The 1st round uni offers come out in about a week or so.

Oh yeah Yuli and I will be going to Sydney soon =) Since I missed out on it the last time, just thought that I should take advantage of my bumming around days just in case I never actually find the time to make it there. Thought about June/July when it's winter but I'm not sure about my studying schedule yet so don't want to take any chances- should be good =D

Aw Jin you lost your sunnies! And the really cool ones too =P Zara don't have them no more?

WOOT!!! guess what guys?? Permission to get a dog officially granted!!! Ever heard of a SPANADOR? (Cocker spaniel x labrador)



xx yenli

No comments:

Post a Comment