Saturday, December 27, 2008

Too quiet!


PIC 1: CHRISTMAS BBQ AFTER 1000 STEPS (LITERALLY) OF WALKING

PIC 2: US PRACTICING THE BOLLYWOOD STYLE DANCING THROUGH THE TREES =P


Whoa~ I can't believe it's been more than an entire month since all you guys came over, and left! It happened so quickly. It seemed like just two days ago that we finished our exams, Meei Yee came over, Jin, our results, Ngans... like domino blocks really and now everything's finished!

The house is strangely silent. Vei Li has gone to work, Yu Li is sleeping- again, and mum and dad are pottering around the garden. I miss the 'lau yik' atmostphere. Haha oh well won't be long before next December arrives and we'll all meet again before we know it. =)

I'm not sure if I've told the rest of you guys but I am now jobless. ='( Yeah how sad. I need to go look for another job soon, can't just lump around in front of the tv for the next 2 months! Well I got a 'Christmas Casual' position at 'The Body Shop'. The contract was supposed to last till the end of Jan but apparently they don't usually keep any casuals after Christmas... Oh well, I had lots of fun playing around with the makeup sets that they had there ^_^

How was everyone else's Christmas? For the first time ever, we actually opened our presents on the actual Christmas morning. LOL.

We also braved the crowd and bought some stuff during Boxing Day. Very satisfied =D


Anyways, hope to hear from at least some of you soon!

xxyenlixx

No comments:

Post a Comment